SANKHYA C Test Suite
SANKHYA C Test Suite is a collection of test programs that can be used to test language and library conformance, correctness and performance of C compilers. The test suite supports generation of new test programs based on templates using the Teraptor Model Space Explorer and Teraptor Verifier tools. A template specifies a class of programs that test for a particular feature or optimization. SANKHYA C Test suite includes scripts to explore a program template and generate thousands of test programs for testing a specific language feature or optimization.
Key Features of SCTS
- Concise and easy to understand test cases that test for various aspects of C language like expressions, statements, data structures and function calling conventions
- Each test case tests for a specific feature which makes it easier to analyze and fix issues in the compiler when a test case fails.
- Can be quickly configured and run to test new tool chains thereby saving time for developers and maintainers.
- Comprehensive log of compiler tool chain commands invoked which helps in reproducing a test run quickly.
- Detailed and easy to read report that includes status of each test case and summary statistics (total tests, passed, failed, skipped, pass percentage,etc.)
- Performance analysis tools to generate compiler performance data and identify opportunities for improvement (available in selected subscription options)
- Test for new features or extensions by generating test cases based on templates (available in selected subscription options
|S.No.||Features||Express Edition||Standard Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|3||Number of Compilers||1||1||3||Custom|
|4||No. of Static Testcases||1,000||10,000||1,00,000||Custom|
|6||Pricing||$100 a quarter||$1000 a quarter||Request For Pricing||Request For Pricing|
|7||Subscribe||Buy||Buy||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|